MOLD ON MYTRIM! HElp help help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by peter123, Sep 7, 2008.

1. so part of my sugar trim got a bit moldy from some pesky stem left in the jars. i spread out all the trim in a cardboard box floating on mesh screen thats about 4 inches off the bottom. lid is closed but has good ventilation in a very dry climate. can i still make Ice hash with my bubble bags out of this and expect to be safe?!!! please all the help is needed i dont wanna lose this!:eek::eek::eek::eek::mad:

2. I've never done it myself, but I've seen several threads where peop;le made bubble out of moldy bud. As far as I know, trichs don't mold, so I don't see why it would be a problem.

3. #4 peter123, Sep 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2008
    well mold spores could fall into a hash ball ya kno. someone with experience with this please HELP!:(

edit:no offense to^ but I'm looking for a yes or no answer from some1 ho has done this B4...sorry fool if u thought i wuz hating on u.....hahaha but the PM u sent me was pretty cute(ruffles dankohzee hair and walks away)

4. wow i thought this was a growing forum....back to cannabis.com i guess:rolleyes:

5. hahahahah fuck this site. rollitup.org answered my question FAST! and by a mod none the less. hey its HENNESSY1414 ban me you worthless fucks. I grew myself a mighty crop but all u faggots don't deserve the pics of it:p:p:p:p:p pff and this is called a "growing forum" my ass:yay:

FUCK GRASSCITY.COM:wave::wave::wave::hello::hello::hello: