deleted

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by CocaBam, Jun 22, 2019.

1. #1 CocaBam, Jun 22, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2021
    deleted

Attached Files:

2. I could be wrong, but looks to me like you may be having a case of spider mites. May want to look that up and compare your pics to those of spider mites just to be sure.

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 CocaBam, Jun 22, 2019
    deleted

4. Or it could be what you thought it was the whole time, mold/bud rot? :confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
  5. botrytis. sorry man.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. #6 CocaBam, Jun 22, 2019
    deleted

7. get the infected plants out. I've been hitting my plants with UVC for 30 min right after harvest and another 30 min after. Botrytis is internal I believe, so its systematic. Try to keep your other plants away from infectious material, but spores everywhere now.
    I filter my incoming air with an airbox I built and have a positive pressure system so that air is forced out of the room. Also products (beneficial microbes) thoughout the grow are designed to impeded infection; you need to look up the products and its got to be specific for botrytis and that's something you do from the start.
    Some people collect their moldy weed and make oil, passing the tincture through 0.2uM filters, but me, I toss it out.
    Try to yield as much as you can, increase the drying process, and dry in the presence of a small light.

• Like Like x 1
  8. #8 CocaBam, Jun 23, 2019
    deleted