Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mold, cured, or neither?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by adellachris, May 1, 2012.

1. So my girlfriend found some weed she forgot she had. Its been in the bottom of a trash bag full of clean clothes. Its from Aug-dec of last year, which is why im asking if its mold. I've definitely seen plenty of weed that had this kind of brown tint, but its pretty fucking old lol, and im not there in person to look at it nor have I ever dealt with moldy weed. I also read somewhere about weed turning brown when its curing. Idk, any information would be great. Thanks.

[​IMG]

2. #2 Mr DudeMan, May 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2012
    Clean or damp clothes? I left clothes under some damp clothes for a bit long and the clothes wnt mouldy. I can see one white colony that looks like mold but could be a stalk, I would freeze the weed overnight and it will be ok.

3. Clean, not damp at all. And if the white you're talking about is to the left of the long ass stem, that looks like a smaller piece of stem. The white looks like the tip, where it broke from the bigger stem. I could be wrong though.

4. looks good to me. I'd smoke it.

5. If there is no moisture, there will not be mold. Weed can be years old, as long as it dry, it will not mold. I do not see any mold in those pics. I will say that if its a year old and was not stored in air tight container it probably will not be any good, as in it won't get you high. I remember finding some joints my parents had taken away from me years and years ago (I am 42, lol) I was like, damn, these joints are more than a year old, I am going to get BLASTED. lol. Nope. Smoked them all and all I got was a headache. :)

6. Can't hurt to try though right? Haha. Im just gonna roll it all into a blunt and see what happens :D