molasses???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by tom1981, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Hi, i cant find molasses in any store in essex. Ive looked-up molasses online and black treacle was mentioned with it. Can i use this on my plants and if so how is it used. Please help some1. Thanx. Tom
    :confused:

2. If you want to use molasses use only the unsulphured blackstrap one. And I think it's something like 2tbs per gallon every other watering

You can get some from eBay if there's none in your area

3. dude go into a krogers and find it in the baking supply or syrup section its there man..... and molasses is the greatest fucking thing on earth all those bud boosters just use molasses and a blend of some other stupid shit to make it seeem exclusive. i notice a huge diff in my buds with some molasses a huge huge diff they get so sticky and so crytally. but it gives them a weird musky smell idc for

4. Any grocery store will have it. Add 1 tbsp per gallon of water. You can use molasses every feeding. Don't start it until it's flowering.

5. Honestly bro,, i have looked in Tesco, Asda, my local and cannot find molasses anywhere, However there is black treacle that says molasses in small print on the back but how do i use it?. Thanx dude. Tom. Remember i live in England-not the USA:smoke:

6. Even though you are in England look again. It is so common in cooking that they can't call themselves a grocery if they don't have it.

7. They have (golden syrup) (maple syrup) (black treacle) (honey) but no molasses. The black treacle says in very small writing on the bottom that it is a molasses but ive heard off someone on here that its not the same. Thanx man. Tom:smoke: