molasses and flushing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by scooter08, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Hey forums, searched this question but I couldnt come up with an answer because there are so many different opinions on this. This is my first grow and has actually turned out very well. I have not used any nutes in this grow, just molasses. i also used fox farm ocean forest soil. I have researched and found that people usually flush for 2 weeks before harvest, but that is when using nutes. Do I have to flush for that long while I have just been using molasses?

2. Those "Final Flush" solutions are just sugar water. Sounds like thats all you've been using. You should be good.

3. I don't use a flushing solution at all, just plain water.. But yeah, you pretty much are flushing them as is.. So you don't need to.
    You should consider some nutes in the future, because ocean forest is a light fertilizer, your plants can handle a lot more :)

4. FFOF will cover the nutes for the veg stage, but they can handle additional nutes to amp up for flowering and, of course, for flowering itself.