Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moist Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GreenMan421, Dec 3, 2011.

1. So my friend fronted me a ten-sack yesterday but when I was sorting through it the weed looked kind of...damp? The stems weren't snapping, and it feels a little moist. Do I just leave it out to dry for a couple hours or is it RUINED?
    I'd include pics, but I'm new to this site so I'm not entirely sure how that works lol.

2. personally i dont smoke damp weed no matter what. whats the smell like? texture? upload a pic to tinypic.com and then copy the forum link and paste it into the post.

3. Ya it just needs to dry more, Just let it sit out near a fan or even in the sun if you want, and you will be able to smoke it....It might be harsh tho but you will still get high lol

4. Not ruined man, most likely badly cured. Just wasn't dried properly to begin with. This probably isn't as good as it being cured the first time, but leave it out to the air to dry out till it feels dry enough. You might be able to smoke some now, but it'd be better if you let it dry first.

5. What I do is put it somewhere nice and dark with some good air circulation. After leaving it there overnight, most of it is dry, but there will be some damp spots here and there. Since it's a dime bag, then it should dry in no time. Definitely wait until it's dry before you smoke it, otherwise the high won't be as good.

6. put it in the trash,stop buying shit weed....

7. Badly cured or the dealer sprayed it with a spray bottle to add weight and rip you off

8. Give it back? You did say he fronted it to you. Or you could dry it.

#:cool:

9. let it dry if you must, i would smoke it as is tho, it will only take more flame to get it lit

10. Let it air out. Souds like its not completely cured yet.

11. Either its really badly cured or it's not fully cured. Just keep it in a vial and open that up for like 15 mins every so often for a few days until it dries up. Or do what I did tuesday and roll a j from it.

12. just give it some time.