Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moist bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SoVAesir, Jan 30, 2012.

1. I recently picked up a quarter for eighty dollars. My dealer said the stuff had slightly lower quality than the stuff I got last time. It weighed out to a perfect quarter so I was happy but when I opened the baggie, the bud seemed moist as fuck. It wasn't really sticky, either, so I asked him about it and said not to worry and thats usually how dank is. I told him I'd never gotten a quarter of dank for less than 110 but he continued to insist it was some good dank.

Is he trying to fuck me over?

2. Probably pulled straight off a plant, let it dry for a week and you'll be good. It will probably drop to like 5g dry weight though :D

3. he definitely didn't let it dry. just leave it for a little and it'll be good.

4. Leave the bud to dry for at least 15 hours, then put it into a bag and let it sit for 15 hours. You'll find that the bud will be moist again. This is because the middle isn't dried out yet, and leaches to the outside of the bud.

Repeat the process of leaving the bud to dry (preferably in front of a fan on low), and leaving the bud in a bag. Do this several times but in decriments each time.

For example,
    15 hours drying, 15 hours in the bag
    10 hours drying, 10 hours in the bag
    5 hours drying, 5 hours in the bag

This is the best way to ensure your bud is properly dried. Not the quickest, but the best.