Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moist bud

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Z_For_Zoot, Apr 24, 2010.

1. I picked up a half track (1.7g) for $25 from my dealer and she said its fresh out the plant and its still moist. Well I didnt want to dry it out and then smoke it so instead i broke it up which was very very sticky and rolled a blunt and I must say I have never gotten so zooted. Probably one of the best highs ever but I dont seem to understand why moist bud gets you lifted, but oh well I plan to get more tonight :smoking:

2. I find the opposite, I've only smoked moist buds a few times and it only ever gives me a headache.

3. eh i like my buds kinda dry to the touch kinda not. if its not falling threw my grinder then i get pissed off and stick it in my coffee grinder.

4. fresh off the plant? is it cured?

5. Yeah sounds like your bud wasn't cured. Fresh off the plant is certainly not good, and you didn't truly get weight.