Moist Bud

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by PalmPrePerson, May 21, 2012.

1. Hey guys,

I had some moist bud that was not near done drying. So I went ahead and tried quick drying it by leaving it ontop of a hot lamp all day. I went to go grind it up last night and it was still pretty moist, so I just didn't smoke.

However, I took the ground up moist bud and just laid it on a sheet of paper and its been just sitting there, I went to go look at it and its pretty dry.

Will this be OK to smoke? Did I ruin it by grinding it up moist? Am I still gonna get high? lol

2. you ruined that shit

3. Damn, Cus the reason I ask, is that today is 30 days on a T-Break, And I want to get blown out of the water, if you know what I mean.

I dont want to wait for the full time for it to dry out, but then at the same time, I dont want to quick dry and then not get as high as I could since I quick dried.

Shit, Talk about a catch 22.

4. Just use a toaster oven no hotter then 200 degrees. Check every minute. Works good for me on test buds.

5. you need to cure to get the most potency, putting it in a toaster will ruin your bud, you dont want to grow for 90 days+ and then ruin it in 30 sec...