Mofo popo

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sir:Smoke:Alot, Jan 28, 2009.

1. pretty ridiculous story today. Me and my buddy R are driving to downtown KCK (around 18th street) to pick up some fire H. Luckily my buddy banged his last button of H before we picked his dude up. We get downtown and are on our way to china whites house when we get pulled over for window tint. Legal is 35% we had 15%. Well cops search car and find a couple rigs(syringe) but somehow cant pin it on us and let us go with a ticket. Close call maing i been arrested 2 times already so this would not have been good. I only wish i had some cheebah to ease my mind.

2. dam that's fuckin bullshyt that tints are illegal man fuck dat, in Illinois u can only get all the back windows tinted as much as u want and gettin pulled over just for having tints in the front must be fuckin gay man fuck da law dirty ass cops doin anythin to get peoples money

3. its funny that u said that cause i was gettin 8 buttons for $80 and after the search we couldnt find the 80 dolla for some reason

4. Maybe it was a sign to stop doing heroin??? That shit is whack as hell anyways bro. Mary Jane is the way to go!:smoke:

5. looks like we have a preacher

6. #6 MileHigh303, Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2009
    Preaching to the choir:rolleyes:

7. Ya fuck heroin.

Every heroin junky ive run into is a worthless piece of shit, that would steal my fucking shirt if they could.

Not saying you are, but when theres H around, the creeps and low lifes arnt far away.

8. The criminal penalties for heroin are so much more significant, that should be reason enough to stay the hell away from it.

Opiates are tasty, though.

:smoking: