Mods

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Doux, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Hey guys! I just wanted to know what everyone uses wax on their mods with. This is the best way I've found to do dabs and conserves it the best. I usually build big complicated coils and just on one side (takes longer to heat up, better for wax). Right now I'm using an FUhanntan mod, an authentic Mephisto V2 for dripping and a stillare for dabs. The dab coil is a paralleled twisted 24g kanthol and 24g/30g Clapton (don't know the exact width but just don't make micro coils, probably 1/4-1/8 in?) Works wonders.
    For those that don't know: to put dabs on a vape, set a glob or piece (wax or shatter) on the coil (not too big but enough to cover the top) and pulsate the mod SLOWLY. If you see it bubble stop and let it melt in then pulse again, try not to let it smoke. Once the wax is melted hit it like a vape but WARNING if you're a cloud chaser scale back your drag size because you'll cough like a mother fucker.
    Hope that helps!

2. And here I thought we were going to discuss the GC moderators here.   :confused:

• Like Like x 4
  3. I've always tried to pulse once, barely melt it on (coat it like ejuice would after a while) then immediately take a full draw.. I don't know why I don't exhale vapor, but it hits ridiculously hard. will post coil methods /builds in response later. The Sublimator has me messed up rn