Mods Stepping Up!

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by WildWill, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Hey, just a quick missive to say that I've noticed that the mods are stepping up the enforcement of the rules, and I say KUDOS to that. It's a hard job, believe me I know, and it's thankless for the most part.

So here's a little appreciation your way.

Thanks.
    :hello::hello::hello::hello:

2. I agree, I got much respect for the mods and what they do for us.

Thanks a bunch guys and gals. :wave:

3. Joo are a bunch of sexy bitches!

4. GC Mods ROCK :metal:

:gc_rocks:

5. Thanks a lot y'all we do our best. :)

6. You do better with a big plate of fried chicken, and a bottle of ripple...LOL.......

You guys do a great job, and things have improved greatly in the city lately.

7. Actually I'd do even better with a white woman and a chilled can of 211. IMHO chicken is a poor substitute for ass.

8. i donno man.. that all depends on what kind of chicken and what kind of ass we're talking about..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. August raises a perfectly valid point, but he has access to soft squishy white asses by virtue of being white, but poor black me has got to work harder for them. That chicken looks hella good though. My soul brother senses went "HELLO" when I saw that picture. But to a brotha, a soft squishy white ass in the hand is worth a KFC to the Nth degree. :D

10. And ^this is exactly why I love the GC mods (And the whole community as a whole). :laughing:

11. We are opposites then, I prefer a woman of color and an ice cold
    Dew. Then a big platye of fried chicken and/or cat fish....depending on how good I was, maybe some neck bones and greens on the side.

Leave it to AW to ruin a good fantasy:D

I like tight small rounded asses myself. My girl is like milk chocolate, 38 DD 27 36 But she is crazy as tiger crossed with a loon. Not into big squishy asses.

trust me AK, you don't have to work hard, but to get that fried chicken does take a little over time.;)

12. #12 AK Infinity, Jun 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2010

Word.

Dude I've been frying chicken since I was 2 minutes old so I aways get it right. My Mother's amniotic fluid was canola oil.

13. LOL...I got fired from a soul food place b/c my cookin was better than the owners...she got mad and fired me.

Seriously, about the woman, that is what I like, my son is mixed and he is gonna be a handful when he gets older.............especially with the ladies.

You a good guy AK, most of you mods are good people. I hope one day I can stand up and rep the GC community half as good as you guys/gals.

14. he said MOST.....

lmao....Im sorry Aug....:confused:.....

I still think ur cool:D

15. he was obviously talking about unoit.. :rolleyes:

:bolt:

16. Yeah, that dude is bad news.
    I hear he steals fried chicken from babies. Snatches it right out of their greasy little fingers...

17. ROTFLMAO>>.:D

Poor fried chicken eatin babies:(

18. *LOL* he Don't know me eh!!!!

Yup and I take the Little Shits Napkins too!!!!

Too many of them Around Yoda and it Doesn't make a Pretty Site!!!

19. Babies should not be eating friend chicken anyway.

By most, I was not speaking on the basis of not liking some, I was speaking on the basis of tthe ones I kind of got to know since being here. There are a few I really have never corresponded with or even seen any post from. So I cannot speak on those I do not really know. Of those I have corresponded with and read posts by, they area a good carton of eggs.

20. Ya what this ^^^ guy said!!!! Babies shouldn't Be Eating Chicken....you Tell them Less!!!