Mods and members

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr.Smiley, Mar 24, 2007.

1. I'd like to say i'm sorry for any post i made that came off a bit strong. I work at a factory and go into "Rawr Rawr!" attack mode while i'm there. I'm not sure what happens to me but i go into hulk mode at work. I pulled both my arms and a leg last night and just kept working. most of the guys get 30 done i got over 100 done. I think from now on i'll only post at around 6 pm when i wake up since most of my post made in the morning after work tend to be a bit aggresive :/
    Sorry for any uncalled for words over the past few days m8s :(

2. It is nice to see mature members apologize when they believe they overdid something

Way to go man :smoke:

3. ...not that he'd have to apologize if he didnt do something wrong in the first place :p Anything, FTW :)

4. dude, this is a forum full of stoners. we've forgotten already.

seriously, i have no idea what's going on right now.

5. me either, but whatever :D :bongin:

and to smokentoke....we are all humans man. Have to cut people some slack, and the fact he apologizes for what he did makes him stand out among others is all :cool:

6. Yeah I agree but disagree cause people learn from there mistakes and experiences and if he did'nt do what he did he wouldnt learn:)

7. To Tokin, I was just playin mayne. Hard to read sarcasm :smoking:

8. Hey, I may not know what's going on here. But, its great to see a fellow stoner apologizing. :)

Shit, when you're high...its all good. :)

9. That's all you have to say to me is "sorry"? Come on, I want some fucking groveling! I want you to kiss my big leather boots!

I'm just kidding. I don't even remember you saying anything offensive. If you did, then I forgive you. :p

10. now thats sarcasm .. :p....

and yeah everythings still all good ...

11. :smoke: marijuana can effect judgement