1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

modest mouse

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by snoochey booche, Jul 9, 2004.

1. wow i just started listin to modest mouse and wow.. as far as stoner music... up there with phish.. ther soo fuckin chill
  2. Dude im with ya even tho i only have 1 song by them.
    Float On great song to listen to while stoned
    got any advice on wich others to download?

oh ya hey man in the song Float on i only see 1 Real person the other people are made of cardboard so how many people are actually in tha band?
  3. yea

umm lme think a maddd good one wen high is well all of em... but a reallyt really good one is dramamine

ther older stuff is really trippy

ther newer stuff is just makes u feel good
  4. :) meant to post in this earlier here goes a few to check out..

3rd planet, slow and soft rhythm, very cool lyrics, one of my favs :)

Never ending math equation - I was flying with the kites on a sunny day loosing myself in this song..became another fav ;)

dark side of the universe,

Dramamine - very chill song

and Paper thin walls, I dig too.. storylike lyrics.
    modest mouse does that with their music, you can really get some damn good daydreamin goin on :smoke:
  5. i know its straying from this type of music.. but im wonderin.. do ane of u like.. like A Static Lullaby Thursday My Chemical Romance.. ther my favorate bands Modest Mouse is to.... but Thursday is the ultimate band... It never gets old
  6. papaer thin walls rocks.. especialy with shrooms

These walls are paper thin
    And everyone hears every little sound
    Everyone's a voyeur, their watching me
    Watch them, watch me right now
    They're shakin' hands, they're shakin' in their shoes
    Oh Lord, don't shake me down
    Everyone wants two themselves
    And half of everyone else who's around
    Its been agreed, the whole world stinks
    So no ones taking showers anymore
    I can't be blamed for nothin' anymore
    It's been a long time since you've been around
    Laugh hard it's a long ways to the bank
    Tow the line to tax the time, you know
    That you don't owe
    I can't be a fool for everyone that I don't know
  7. Well i just downloaded most of those songs listen to Paper thin wall's for the first time now.
  8. let us know what you think :)
  9. I got turned on to Modest Mouse back in 1999. I went and saw them play up in Madison, WI and Chi-town. I am extatic that they are finally getting much deserved attention. Only I wanted this to happen for them about 3-4 years ago. Oh well, good for them, they produce wonderful music. Make sure to get Moons and Antartica(earlier album than Good News for people....). I wish I could go see shows like I used to because they are worth a drive.

10. I love to listen to float on when im blazed.........and the video is so trippy.........
  11. Float on is a sweeet song and the only one i know by them.....
  12. it seems that way but i sugjest if thats the only song you have heard download Dramamine it is such a good song... get it ... now... rigyht now man im serious start that kazaa shit up lol
  13. everyone loves float on, and the best part is, i honestly think its the worst song on the new cd. i like the new one a lot...but their old shit is even better. i liked the older guy's voice better and i liked his songs a little more
  14. i just realised.. they sound ALLOT like the talking heads
  15. never liked modest mouse. the guitarist in my band's sister has played aw bunch of their shit and it's never come off as anything but mundane to me.

Grasscity Deals Near You