Modern Warfare 2

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Trainwreak420, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Cod mw2 if real sick even sober. Can't imagine playin after tokin a few bowls. What u guys think?

2. There is a game section in this forum

3. Well im all for pc fps games but when they don't allow dedicated servers thats FUCKED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. I have been having a lot more trouble playing COD MW2 high/drunk than I had with COD MW. But MW2 won't take me from weed so I guess I will just have to go 19/5 instead of 19/3.

5. My friend just picked this up the day it came out. He said it's pretty good, I have yet to play it but we used to get so butthoused while playing Nazi Zombies lol

6. *checks thread, then grins and inhales*

Have you ever played Modern Warfare 2...

ON WEED?

("even sober" lulwat)

7. lulz, I was about to say that...

OP, why do you have do be high in order to enjoy a video game?

side note...MW2 is kickass:cool:

8. hmmm "butthoused", thats a new one.

9. I suppose this will be a pretty unpopular opinion but I'm not all that jazzed with MW2. Although I really like the main idea (I can't spoil it), you really really have to shut off your brain at least twice as it plays out, No way in hell this game's story shouldn't have had a very sad ending after about 1.5 hours.

I'm only an average FPSer so iunno maybe I'm just a noob but some of these levels just had too many enemies in em too. Sometimes I basically just ran through gunfire and prayed I'd pass a checkpoint before I got whacked.

10. i thought everyone played this game for the multiplayer?

11. same here man I just buy the game and go straight to online to whoop some ass

12. Apparently not if you own a PC (I do). As far as the combat goes I don't see that much difference from the original game.

13. the online multiplayer is better im sure.

i haven't even touched campaign. fuck that

14. This game supports marijuana which makes it my favorite game automatically, just look at the multi player titles.

15. This game is sick on 360. I really wish they had dedicated servers on PC or i wouldve gotten that one.

16. i played modern warefare 2 man i luv tht game but wen u get high its 20 times as intense and im better wen im fried man hhah cuz its easier for me to focus more ahhaha i luv tht game bro

17. dam now that i saw this i need to roll a joint and go play some online.haha but its always a great time playing that game high or not.

18. This. :hello:

19. imo, the game is okay. just fair. multiplayer is always fun with friends high on a nice big TV, but other than that it's not my style of game. World of Warcraft is easily the best game ever created, but since BC and WOTLK it's not nearly as good, which is why i only play ever-so-often now.

20. Agree with the WoW statment, I miss Pre-BC :eek: