Modern Warfare 2

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by full melt, May 26, 2009.

1. Alright, just watched the trailer and it looks pretty fucking awesome. Now that Modern Warfare is no longer a part of the Call of Duty franchise and now belongs to infinity ward I can go back to hating on Call of Duty :hello:(Except the first 2 PC releases of course). Anyways here's the trailer...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiFSSpYdPuc]YouTube - Modern Warfare 2 Worldwide Reveal Trailer (Official HD)[/ame]

Can't wait to play me some multiplayer. Hopefully you can rip around on snowmobiles and submarines :p:D

2. damn that shit looks so sick. i hope the online is as good as modern warfare

3. im gonna go pre buy that right now.

4. looks awesome as expected. i just hope theres a good weapon selection that differs completely from modern warfare...cant go wrong with infinity ward though.

5. the two newest call of duty games have been really good. They were both different in their own way but they all operated in the same format. Im really looking forwared to this.

6. i wonder why call of duty dropped their contract with Infinity Ward, maybe because there were alot of things infinity wanted to do but call of duty wouldnt let it be done. like the free map pack but made everyone pay for it.

7. Call of duty dropped a contract with IW, i don't think this makes any sense, call of duty is not a company, its a series

8. Call of duty dropped a contract with IW, i don't think this makes any sense, call of duty is not a company, its a series

9. The modern warfare name no longer belongs to the call of duty series. It belongs to IW. I don't know if that means IW wont be making any more call of duty games but I wouldn't doubt it.

10. The reason why they drop the title because it no longer part of "history." Call of Duty means it "real history" in game. They decided to drop it because it not really a call of duty title anymore.

11. I can't wait to chill, rip bongs, and play this game. In the first modern warfare I was in a top 100 ranked team, and i plan to be competitive with this one also. Its gonna be some good times :smoking:. Gamebattles FTW!

12. What's you GB teams name, i use their ladders sometimes, maybe I'll hit you uo with a match some time

13. Looks dope, i can't wait!

Finally me and my friends will reunite on xbox live :devious: watch out gamers