Modern Cultures Glass Gallery..

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by SteadyKnockin, Apr 1, 2011.

1. lol you wish

2. Naa acutally id put in alot of effort for any shopowner or glass blower that came up with a quality product. But idk im more understanding than a lot of ppl out there so... And second off dont try to call me a fucktard, i never said i didnt understand, i think i actaully said i can see why ud be mad with the no contact thing. And acutally no i didnt kno ahead of time that i would be waiting for months for somwthing i ordered offline, it actaully was a gift that was really late, but whatever, i looked in the shops policies and there was no specification on when their orders get shipped out from after u buy them. Hey how bout u try this and see if it gets u anywhere, call and leave a message saying "hey i kno ur prob really busy, but i was just wondering the status on my order, get bak to me when u can". u catch more bees with honey than vinegar

3. Shocker, he actually answered his phone today! He said it was sent out today, will update when it arrives.

He seems like a good guy, I feel bad for bashing him in my previous posts. I was just pretty pissed that he had my money and I couldn't get in contact with him.

4. Let me know if you receive anything SteadyKnock. I've been waiting for an order since Mar 21 and he gave me a tracking # bs as well 2 weeks ago. Lol didn't know priority mail took 2 weeks

5. I'd try calling him asap. PM me if you need the number.
    The number he gave me showed it was finally shipped yesterday.

6. Yeah I guess he shipped out all the pending orders on Monday, my sherlock arm should be here tmrw. LMK how much you like your purchase whenever you get yours. Thanks Steady

7. #27 SteadyKnockin, Apr 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I got it yesterday and the piece is fantastic. Very high quality, I'm impressed.

Shipping took a while and communication was nonexistent, but I'm overall satisfied with the piece.

8. #28 dtp5150, Apr 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2011
    i ordered this thing a while ago too...haha its great

i somehow managed to break the joint on the THICK j hook when i had a titanium platter attached to it..but i can still use it with some tape...but anyway so i ordered a replacement and it got here MUCH quicker than the first.

9. im gonna res this thread. modern cultures glass is tha bomb y'all!

10. I bought my inline with J-hook and a red and white bowl from his shop about 3 years ago while I was on vacation, I LOVED the product and was very satisfied.. Unfortunately the cops took my glass and I couldn't remember the name of his shop. Luckily I stumbled across this thread, thank you!