moderators wanted!

Discussion in 'General' started by Superjoint, Mar 25, 2002.

1. The two winners of my seed contest! Congrats fellas!:smoke:

2. lol vatoloco i was thinkin the same thing [​IMG]
    thx a bunch SJ, ill have to spend more time here (like i needed another reason [​IMG])

3. I think these things are rigged ;)

4. its a conspiracy...next we'll be supermods....then admins...then co-president of the united states of the world (we plan to make that a country then co-rule it [​IMG])

5. Im with you Grasscity America!!

=)

Zach

6. if you guys take over the world(or even a small country), can i help?? :D

7. go for ick cuz it doesnt look like i stand a chance.....

8. this well childs play are for tazz11 what part do you want frist! i can give you the usa sunny said up! but be wear who well step up to be king of the hill! but yes i know where the smokeing gun is! i never want the usa for my own it takes to much to mow the lawn!lol

9. good luck to the new mods ! speak and you will be hard ,if you are under stode !

10. I am intrested in becoming a mod superjoint......I feel that I am qualified for the job(except for the 3 month member thing)......anyways let me know whats crackin....

11. I'd like to be a moderator but I just dont' know if i have the time between rollin blunts and smokin blunts, and packing bowls and making sure that all of the bowl is cashed i just can't find the time LOL