moderators wanted!

Discussion in 'General' started by Superjoint, Mar 25, 2002.

1. Hey guys and girls,

I'm looking for moderators for the general forum:

you must :)

be a member for three months
    post regurarly
    be addicted to grasscity.com
    want to help out new members
    be good :)

let me know

SJ

2. i follow all of the above i might not have enough posts tho..... but i am addicted and i come regularly......

3. being a mod at grasscity has been my lifelong goal.....

im pretty sure i fit the qualifications...i kinda half read them :S

4. hehe
    i must agree with amanita, sometimes, the real world sux.

5. I have a bunch of time to do nothing but go on here, being in high school and all. I think I might meet the requirements...

6. duude, let me be a moderator, I help out alot. the only thing is i've only been a member since fewb, but I am pretty much addicted, I love this site, it's kewl as hell.

7. loks like a hot job but i was first....;)

8. Im very interested, i am addicted, I have a lot of general thing to say (general forum). And um Im smilin. =)

Zach

9. i would most likely delete my self ,lol

10. I dont know if im the best qualified in amounts of posts but all the others i know i am

11. well i hope he is not just looking for some one with a lot of post or replys!you would have to be kind at heart welling to share wisdom as well as your time and feelings ,welling to look with a open mind and respect to the job and to other members ! to bring spirit and soul to the site and its members much the way bud head and amanita do ,shit what do i know anyway ! lol good luck to you superjoint as the site has growen so has its members and its wisdom ! good luck tazz11

12. I sure would love to be a moderator, howerver I have not been here for very long. Since I've signed up I just can't stop coming in here and reading all that is posted. I've just about read all nine pages of the General growing posts. Once I meet your requirements Super Joint, I will gratiously and very eagerly love to work for you and the city. I am 100% addicted, and I would love to help others when and if I can. I'm really looking forward to becomeing one, SO once I've met the requirements give me a buzz and I'm your man.

13. I scream, you scream, we all scream, for IceCreamKidd!! LOL...think Kidd would be a good choice for a mod. Fits all the requirements, goes out of the way to welcome new members, and keeps old ones from feeling ignored...LMAO!! :hello: :smoking:

14. i agree !

15. IceCreamKidd!!!

16. ME! oh wate er nevermind :D
    uh, Icecreamkid!

17. I just looked at my join date and im only 2 months old! damn I'm outta the running....i'd cast my vote for IceCreamKid or CoyboySaxMan....maybe EOME....

18. hey! lets put up a poll!
    (like i have any say in the matter [​IMG])

19. Icecreamkid and Dawodin, YEAAAHHHHH!!!!! Fullfill your task with honour and pride :)

Thanks guys you derserve it, also a zillion thansk to all other members who have volunteered, your day will come for you in the city :)
    , I hope everybody can agree with my decision!

Peace

SJ