Model419 pipe better than glass and incredibowl?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by theway2go, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Haters gonna what?
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQxMWTskue0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQxMWTskue0[/ame]
    shits pretty legit.

2. you can do that with glass but you will see smear shit all over it. its the same with the metal.

3. #25 Pointblank, Sep 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2010
    this thread is such propaganda bullshit. The OP is actively trying to promote this piece disguised as a question on a leading pot forum for publicity.

Fuck corporate corruption

4. agreed.

5. you sound like you are part of the company and this is just spam.

6. #28 theway2go, Sep 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2010
    LOL i live in the uk you dumbasses, i dont even own the product and they are made in the USA wtf are you lot talking about :confused: can i not say the words "the company are looking into it" without being a part of the company. I try to show a cool product and i get a load of shit of people. Fuck all you haters

p.s i have over 400 posts you think id sit here to build up my posts just to unfold my devious plan of showing "my companies pipe" get real. I just like being indepth when i discuss a product. Sew me!

7. alright, i'm up on that invite.
    [​IMG]

8. Well you obviously are trying to do something suspicious. Look at the facts: You make a thread by asking peoples opinions on the bowls, and yet when ever they say something against it you combat them and spew all this bullshit like stated above. You don't take anyone's opinions but the ones your trying to push. And while it may be a great product, it just really looks and sounds like your trying to sell something.

And yes, i do think someone would be crafty enough to build up a post count on one of the leading pot forums to just sell their product. Never underestimate how low people will go to fuck you.

9. both seem like a huge waste of money to me, and they dont even look that nice. Buy yourself a dope as fuck bong/bubbler/pipe

10. it's amazing how shitty people act when they see a piece made of something besides glass

11. this.
    haters gonna what?

i've read some testimonials and people love this thing.
    Not to mention how it adds some variety to the pieces market,
    low maintenance, cooler hits, portability, durability, nice finish.
    the only reason to not like this is due to the lack of color or a hate for all things metal. and if the latter reason is the case, i recommend you get away from your computer because that thing has some metal up in it.

12. i figured I'd pull up this thread since I just got this piece..... figured I'd make a video to explain it to people and show how it works since most people don't have the $100 to drop on it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkAHrFALlNE]YouTube - Linda's review of the Model 419 pipe![/ame]