Model walks into propellor, sues.

Discussion in 'General' started by rain dancer, Mar 27, 2012.

1. is her ass still ok?

wouldn't want anything happening to dat ass..

2. It fucked her up she lost an eye and hand. Gruesome.

3. Even if he shut it off before they exited it would still spin for a good while. Don't know if that's the case but it'd still be able to do some damage.

4. I bet she looks at life in a whole new deeper perspective now that she is undeniably ugly as fuck lol.

5. Here's what I think...

It was night, the flight attendants should have definitely steered her in the right direction, away from the propeller.

But wouldn't you want to walk away from the plane, not along side it? Wouldn't you hear the sound of the propeller get louder as you got closer?! Lol... Dumb lady, geez.

6. i used to do that shit untill i cracked my nose in half lol.. never went on a tramp again

7. HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN?
    I mean seriously I'm at a loss here.
    She went out of her way to mutilate herself?

8. thats crazy... how you go walk into spinning plane propeller... gonna be hard to go from a lifestyle based soley on how you look to the vast majority of people staring as you walk down the rd with your disfigurements wanting to shield yourself away from the world. its sad.

9. Wow..thats booty son...She probably gonna win too...and she refused the settlement..you

can sue anyone for anything...ridiculous.

10. dumb bitch

11. How do you walk into a spinning propeller..was she high or something?

12. Was her head in her ass?

13. On another note, how did someone get that close to a running propeller without any type of security or some type of plane staff noticing?

14. @sassy
    ^^I lol'd

15. For those who were curious:

[​IMG]

16. i hope not!

17. #38 rain dancer, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
    This is after the accident.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Yeah, thats one of my favorite GC dialogues

19. she's got hotter