Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moby dick, critical+ and bubblegum must seee

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ApexTheGod, Mar 30, 2011.

1. #1 ApexTheGod, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2011
    Yessir..... so I just bought 1/2 lbs from my couzin for 500$... im so happy right now so here are pictures :hello:
    moby dick:
    IMG_0267.JPG
    IMG_0268.JPG

critical+:
    IMG_0272.JPG
    IMG_0273.JPG
    IMG_0274.JPG

bubblegum:
    IMG_0269.JPG
    IMG_0270.JPG

will post other pics soon.. im way too high... but I will post pictures of both 3 kinds of weed. Anyway SOME looks like it wasnt 60 days flowering so he probably cut it earlier cuz some buds are way thinner(not a lot of weed in it) so its really dense... 2 of my friends said me meh this is outdoor but its not its hydro... the grower let it in pure water 20days for the cure so its some nice weed BUUT IT SMELLL A LOT I HAVE IT IN MY BEDROOM my mom says wtf you bring a tree or what lol

2. haha ur post is so jumpy i got confused, nice buds though man.....did u say u picked up a hp from your bro or you gave him one, either way 500 is a sick price

3. that shit made no fucking sense but good hookup bro

4. lolll yeah I bought him a 1/2 lbs for 500$... I paid 500$ for 1/2 lbs actually lolll

5. #5 ApexTheGod, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2011
    so here is all the pics.... wow iphone makes crap pics btw its like glue.. if you touch it it will stick to your finger lolll and the high is..... unbelivable for the 3 kinds. they are all sativa (at least they all make you high not stone)

6. Bet it's some dankalicious budz but they don't look trimmed so well?

7. exactly.... and some looks like its outdoor because the grower didnt let it grow for 60 days im pretty sure ;) because I got some loooose nugs that doenst really looks like nugs but are like really long but thin as fuck lol

8. #8 ApexTheGod, Mar 31, 2011
    btw the bubble gum really smell bubblegum lolll its so crazy the crystals are clearly visible on all the buds

9. LOL no offence even if it was hella cheaper I would never buy weed thats pull early... thats dumb.

makes the weed waaay weaker. all clear trich? then :( custys when they gotta smoke the whole bag to catch a buzz.

my.000002 cents

10. #10 ApexTheGod, Mar 31, 2011

yes all clear trich man it gets you so high.... welll maybe its not weed that been pull earlier just some ULTRA dense pot. because as you can see in the pics, the pot is fulll of th and its sticky as fuck so its probably not been pulled earlier. Anyway.. 1 bowl to catch a fucking amazing high and you get hot flushes when u take a good hit LOL

11. I never get hot flushes before so I presume its because my weed is so fucking good

12. dude your english is terrible no offense

really good price for that id scoop that up any day

13. pouahahha
    thx
    btw im from quebec city im a french frie!!! lol thats how you call us in usa right? :smoke:

14. No clue what you are talking about.....why would we call you a French Fry haha :smoke:

15. lol I dont know but I heard it was a joke around in usa :hello:

16. That certainly explains your typing, I just gained so much more respect for you now hahaha it makes all the difference where you're from. Enjoy the buds

17. hahaha no way man, ive NEVER heard anyone call a french-canadian a french fry. 500 is a sick price. i believe bubblegum is predominantly indica tho. enjoy that smoke, water-cured buds smoke SO well its ridic. :smoke:

18. dinafem

19. Moby Dick? Damn some of these strain names are random.

20. Green House Seeds Moby Dick Feminized

or as stated above, dinafem makes a good heavy-sativa moby dick.