Mobsters Grow: Beginning to Flower!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by villian mobster, Sep 5, 2007.

1. hey guys
    my plants are about a good 3 months old i have them on 12/12 for about 3 weeks 3 of the 4 are 100% female the 4th one im not sure about yet.

my question is are my plants starting to bud, how long does it take for the plants to start budding once they show sex cause the female plants are loaded with hair.

2. it all depends on the strain ur growing...but id say anywhere from 2-4 weeks before actual nug development starts. Mine took 3 weeks after sexing them on the 12/12 cycle.....put it this way buds are on their way:smoking:

3. btw, flowering starts from the time you start to see bud formation. so if they all just started to bud, your on day 1 of flowering.

depending on the strain (indica/sativa and all the flavors inbetween) it can take 55-90+ days of flowering. so your 55-90+ days away! ;) (assuming today is day 1)

4. so ya i gess they wolt start budding for another 2-4 weeks and the strain is indica fat short leaves i dont know the real name cause its off the street.

would they start to bud faster if they were on 18-6, 16-8, or 12-12?
    and what does the nuds/buds look like whey they start, just like a normal bud?