Mobius vs. Sovereignty

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by thedeacon01, Aug 11, 2012.

1. same, and im so mad at myself as if i hadnt fallen asleep in the mid afternoon i couldve sniped one as i was stalking the site, and they updated with some stem 8's too while i was asleep ( matter of fact theyve had king stems up for days now, and not selling out. 3 diff labels too.)

even tho i have a blower making me a custom im dying to get in. i dont think its done just quite yet. and i dont think i could afford both tubes ( well i mean i could, just dont know if i could justify it i mean) i might have just had to tho if i fell in love with the s8 had i got it. so maybe it was for the best? idk. altho the piece im having made is gonna be fucking lovely. and since im a believer in 'everything happens for a reason' it somehow just solidifies the fact that the tube i ordered is gonna be the shit. hahaha. or maybe im just nuts? lol. nah im playing, altho i have always wanted a stem 8 for a long time, i know for me personally a 60mm body is a bit thick for me, as my dirty rico is about the exact same make up, body wise, its a bit too much volume for me. while very smooth its still hard for me to clear anything but a very small hit. so in general if i could get the s8 in 50mm or 55 even i think id like it alot more! just my opinion tho.

Bless

-G

2. Yea I contacted him on FB as well. I have one of the original stereo matrix's, wanted to see if I could trade it in for one that..idk functions properly...Not even a response. Disappointed is an understatement. That mobius was my fav piece, now all I see is one that functions half correctly for 450$. And the blower who made it won't even acknowledge his mistake. And idk if im just being dramatic about this. But I really think if steve made that mistake, he'd tell people to send in their old pieces and he'd send them new ones that dont have the mistake. I didn't necessarily expect him to send me the tube, but I least expected a response. Guess that's too much to ask for when the tube you payed 450$ only functions half correctly. Lost a lot of respect for mobius that day, and they probably lost a customer in me.

3. that sucks dude. so its a fucking mono, not a stereo then, huh? lol. fuck them.

there was a mobius tube i was looking at, and im gonna take u at ur word and nix it from my list. fuck that shit. not responding to a paying customer is disgusting! especially if its after u prove to them THEY fucked up and then u get complete radio silence after that. so dirty. u should start calling it the mono, and start posting pics and ur story on the diff forums. that is if ur positive its past the point of no return with mobius themselves. i mean, im not a spiteful person, but if somebody spits in my face, ima crack him in his, so yea. i mean, i know its not worth much, but take it for that. i just wouldnt want to ver deal with someone who dissapears when theyve been proven to make a mistake. where has the pride in ones work gone? make ameands mobius!

Bless

-G

4. The pic I still have. Deleted others.

ForumRunner_20120821_170431.png

5. Call me anal but messed with the pull big time. Chugged in the weirdest way.

6. Honestly, WOW!

7. nah. i see what you mean. thats pretty bunk. I just dont want to be involved in a company hate thread. Sorry about the flawed tube man. That really does plain old suck :(

8. I made an account specifically to post on this thread. I purchased a Stereo Matrix 65t on the 10th of this month. Three days later the top perc had two, what appears to be stress fractures in it. It's currently holding together, but for 480 bucks, I expected rock solid work. I contacted Mobius Glassworks on FB, but received no response at all.

Needless to say, that's the last Mobius piece I'll be purchasing. Really disappointed.

The local shop does have an SG Tall recycler I've now got my eye on ;)

-Aox

9. AFAIK John/Circle/Möbius doesn't deal directly with consumers when it comes to customer service. IIRC he deals all complaints/problems through the shops that carry him. Perhaps try this route???

Although, that is bunk about that tilted matrix. That never should have left the studio, much less ever gotten to you (for multiple reasons... Chiefly being the drain holes, which I think might be the reason for that "weird chug" more than the perc tilt, although that certainly contributes) may I ask where you bought it from? A certain water laboratory?

Good Growing and Happy Toking!

10. For the money I would also be a little pissed if it was that tilted.

As for the whole argument, I wouldn't know, I've never hit a mobius. Want to, but not nearly as bad as I want to hit a pillar.