Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mobius stereo matrix vs. DG fritted disc

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Savagedab, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Narrowed down my next purchase to these two. been reading alot on them and just looking for opinions of actual owners on what they like/dislike about their tube.

2. really noone??

3. I would be glad to help you, but I don't know anything about those. But don't worry, I'm sure your fellow blades will give you a helping hand!

4. The stereo matrix is almost the obvious choice. Better functionality.

5. Stereo Matrix all day.

6. because of clearing power? ive read that the dg is unmatched even by a sg peyote in terms of smoothness

7. Having used my buddies peyote pillar many many times I can easily say the stereo matrix is just as smooth, if not smoother to be honest. The drag on the peyote is also way higher.