Mobius Ion vs. Nuc Matrix Bubblers

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by MtRainDog, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Trying to decide between these two bubblers. My primary use will be for flowers. I have various "mini" bongs, but I want something even smaller, mainly for convenience/portability (think throwing it in a small backpack and going on a hike or over to a friend's house).

Primary use will be for flowers. Small, snapper bowls. Flavor doesn't matter much to me, I value filtration and a smooth smoke above all else. Next on my criteria list would be portability.

As I understand it, the main difference between these two pieces is the diameter of the main can.

Does anyone have experience with either/both of these pieces? Is one noticeably smoother than the other? I've heard from one source that the Nuc was smoother despite the smaller can size. Anyone able to confirm/deny this?

Any experience you can share is most appreciated! Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  2. PS: Right now I'm leaning toward the Nuc. I want it for small snapper hits, and the Nuc is already a larger piece than my Toro Macro ISF which i use only for flowers (I find the macro isf already pretty smooth, but I think i can do even better).

Basically, wanting something smaller than my mini bongs, and larger than a macro

• Like Like x 1