Mobius Glassworks

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by SmoWeed, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Good morning fellow blades. I just domed a few bowls of sweet island out of my tube in preparation for hitting my homie's new Mobius Strato with the matrix perc. I think they make them in other sizes but he has the 16 inch one.
    Mobius Glassworks
    There is a picture of the matrix perc on the front page of the mobius site, it's amazing. Is anyone else familiar with this particular tube?
    We have been experimenting on the water level for the past few days, and I think we have the beaker filled up right but we don't know how high to fill the perc. Lately we've been filling it up alot so water bubbles up into the splash guard and through the slits in the neck of the tube.
    Thanks! also if anyone is interested in making a larger purchase on a tube you should investigate in this up and coming company

2. I usually fill percs to about 1/4" above the highest diffusion point/slit. That should give you enough water for all openings to fire correctly.

3. Put this in the newly created möbius appreciation thread..