Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mobile Stoner Kit

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kalashnikov95, May 29, 2013.

1. Yo! I was just wondering what other people take with them when they go out for a sesh? This question is aimed at those who can't smoke at home, and are usually smoking in public. Also, what do you hold all your stuff in?? Whenever I go out for a smoke, I take a small pouch with rolling papers, clear-eyes, lighter, train ticket (for roaches) and a small bottle of hand sanitizer soap stuff. Am I missing anything I should be taking with me?

Sorry if this is already a topic, I couldn't find any like it
    Thanks!

2. #3 Omega369, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013
    Not really much

Pipe, screens, lighter and ground up weed

I keep it in a zip up cellphone case. I can see eyesdrops, but lol at soap and hand sanitizer

I'll usually be carrying gum regardless if I plan to smoke or not