MO votes to legalize cannabis today

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by bkarnaze, Nov 6, 2018.

1. All MO residents should go vote today for cannabis legalization, and while you're at it, vote out those republicans who likely oppose it, as trump and his AG do.

2. There are 3 different proposals to vote on. #2 is the one to vote for. Don't waste your vote on #1 or #3.

PW

3. The Sho Me state to become the Gro Me state? Hopefully

4. Sigh,,, so if princess kankles had won would you be saying vote her out as well ?? President Trump has already gone on record supporting medical. And he is far more likely to support rescheduleing it and legalization than she EVER would. People with your limited mental means can’t ever focus on one issue without dragging in the political issues that will polarize supporters trying to overcome differences to achieve a common goal. It’s like Forrest says ,,,,

• Like Like x 1
  5. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

6. Good advice, but I worry that one of the other proposals might get more "yes" votes, and that voting "no" on anything might cause nothing to pass.
    Bullying is uncalled for, but not unexpected from a certain segment of society.

If "princess krankles" had won, and hired an attorney general who is on record as wanting to abolish MJ, then I'd vote against the princess.

Watch what they do, not what they say:
    Why Is the White House Contradicting Trump’s Pot Policy? – Rolling Stone

Not to mention the fact that our present president often contradicts himself mid-sentence, and has lied a record number of times.

7. It’s impossible to have any subject discussed without someone finding any angle to attack President Trump. I loathe sessions and it’s out in the open that Trump would like to see him gone. Firing him would only stir more shit on both sides. And yes President Trump is FAR more likely to help legalization efforts move forward than hillary ever would have. On a far left leaning site such as this it’s impossible to discuss, as I said, an issue that can be discussed as a stand-alone issue without slinging mud as the OP did. But you’re OK with that so long as the mud slinging is at something you agree with.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Now can they please stop complaining about all the problems they have from cross-border Colorado Cannabis?

9. So how about that ex AG sessions now sport ?

10. Everyone expected this.
    In the words of an orange philosopher, "we'll see what happens."