Mo Nu Glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by SmokinTrichs, May 24, 2010.

1. Picked up some more new glass.
    Few varieties to suit your fancy.

First off, my new wicked double perc stemless 8 arm tree ashcatcher. Went with this instead of the showerhead a/c because it matched my bong better. Works excellent too, no more ash in my "chimney" lol.

Also, my homie started blowing glass lately and he keeps giving me his practice items. They're getting better and better! Here is one of his first GonG slides ever. He's doing those crazy wigwag things you guys like.

One little spoon pipe too that fits in the tiny pocket of your pants on the go. This one was like $10 in an emergency the other day but looks neato.

Thanks for looking peeps.
    :smoking:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Nice collection you got there.
    Why kind of inline tube is that? Looks pretty draggy with 2 percs and an ac.

3. The tube itself isn't draggy at all. The trees are all open etc so it hits nice.
    When you add the a/c, it doesn't really add much drag at all.

It's all about how much water you put in each perc. If you get just the right amount, there's hardly any drag.

Better to have the a/c on there too so I don't have to clean the tube so much. It's scary cleaning that big old thing out cause I have to shake salt and alcohol all through it.

Not sure who made it. I have seen a few inlines around looking exactly like it stamped with a royalty label, but mine has no label on it. I bought it from a very heady shop out here.
    Not sure who made it. The owner of the shop told me once but the name was spanish I think.

4. You should get a rubber stopper thingy and either Grunge Off super soaker or Simple green. No shaking neccesary.

5. damn blade! throw some vinegarette on those leaves!

6. superb you shown your collection in v nice way
    the pic. clearity is also appealing everone

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]