MNF: Pats v Bills

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by IcedFrappuccino, Sep 15, 2009.

1. What an outstanding game! It is eery to see the similarity between Brady and Elway and their amazing 4th quarter magic.

2. Good game but Bills special teams FTL...that was so fucking stupid, just handed the patriots the game.

3. I just had a gut feeling that a fumble was inevitable and it would lead to a Pats win. That last lateral circus play was pretty awesome.

4. wow...the bills are the most frustrating team in the entire NFL to watch...I hate being a Buffalo fan...Same score as the game we played against Dallas on monday night two years ago

5. I know how you feel, at least they played pretty damn good for almost the entire game, just made a horrible mistake at the end.

6. TO is like, "What did I get myself into?"

7. I miss seeing the old Patriot jerseys. :smoke:

8. Somebody vandalized Leodis McKelvin's lawn (the guy who returned the kick and fumbled it)

9. He's an idiot all he had to do was kneel or if he absolutely had to take it out just get to the ground as soon as someone touched him. What were those extra 2 yards he was fighting for really gonna do for them? That right there is exactly what seperates teams like NE, pitt, etc and the rest of the garbage in the NFL. Players who make boneheaded plays and didnt have enough sense to understand the situation. Incredible.