!MN outside Growers?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by RJToker, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Anybody growing outside in MN?

wanna here whats up? :smoking: share your story

2. ...i'm in south central mn. i have 7 plants out right now that are all about 2 1/2 ft tall and bushy as hell, the strain is island sweet skunk. mn has sucked this year for rain tho. you either get none or a ton.

3. i've got them about a 20 min drive from my place, they are in the ground, and i have to walk through marsh to get to them. last yr was my first grow, deer attacked my one plant that survived 3 times, i only got about a half o off of it, but it was pretty good stuff. this yr i was ready i started indoors on 4/20 cuz thats when i got the seeds, and moved them out towards the end of may. and i have 80 lb fishing line that i got up at cabelas in rogers, it was a long drive, but well worth the security....i fuckin hate deer.
    ya, the spot i'm at hasnt had rain for about 3 weeks, but got an inch last night

4. haha that sucks about the deer. i am thinking about transplanting them soon.... but so far they are doing great on the deck. The big one just reeks like skunk and its still really young not even floewering. its a shame i dont know the strain. but i got it from one of my hook ups who got the seeds out of his dank sacks. haha so it will be something nice! :smoking:

5. it's good to see other ppl growing in MN...hopefully they finish in time. i think mine didn't finish in time last yr cuz one of the deer attacks was like 4 weeks into budding and it ate half the buds, so i think that slowed it down. did you start them outside?

6. OH i know its really good to see. your actually the first i know about. haha yeah thats a pain. You ate them straight off the plant? haha well i germinated them inside then put them outside in the ground for security reasons. than i put them in there own pot with organic soil and organic nitrogen fertilizer to promote vegetative growth. but i am thinking about putting them back in the ground when they start get bigger and before flowering. What about you? Howd you do it?

7. ...i know like 3 other ppl who have grown in mn, and they all have told me make sure you get seeds that finish in time. but ya my setup was indoor to outdoor in may and i like to leave them in the ground for superior growth rates. is this ur first year?

8. i know 3 other ppl who have grown outdoors around here, their main advice to me was make sure you get a strain that finishes early, but i already knew that...is this your first year growing?

9. Nice. and yeah its my first grow. check it out i have a grow journaL my biggest is about a foot and a half right now

10. ya, i wish i could show you some pics but unfortunately i have to go out there after midnight and it's very hard to get a pic of the whole plant with a flashlight and camera phone