.:mmorpgs:.

Discussion in 'General' started by bongbarbarian, Nov 7, 2003.

1. Who plays some? I play Dark Age of Camelot and Neverwinter Nights. Getting asherons call possibly as well! What do you guys like?

And what about other RPG games such as Magic Cards, Warhammer or Dungeons and Dragons etc.

Im going to bed now, im so fucking toasted

2. i play daoc.....what server u on???

3. i used to play EverQUest for like 2 years...i quit, too expensive

4. yeah i used to play eq too and tanarus when that was free..oh and underlight lol that was a trippy game

5. Wow, I used to play magic back in the day. Like in jr hign and shit, good game.

6. Hell dude, playing Star Wars galaxies here (well was), maybe Final Fantisy 11 if i can get that shit. I played Magic, but quit after like 2 years of playing. o well, if you like MMORPG's, goto www.apez-ro.net , its a private server that some of the peeps i know setup fomr a hacked server-side version of the game, goto the forum and i can recommand most of you to get accounts. (WARNING! The client to play the game is like 600 MB d/l, so beware.)

7. I lost a good month of my life playing the first asheron's call. It was really fun and i dont regret it at all, but i dont think i could do another one especially now that i need like 10 hours of sleep a day.

8. I love MMORPGs, I played Asherons call for about 2 years and beta tested Asherons call 2 but never bought it, it was fun for being free but I wouldnt pay for it. Asherons call holds a lot of memories for me, played on Morningthaw, what server were you guys on, itd be awesome if I found some old friends on these boards.