mmorpgs

Discussion in 'General' started by feenin_it, Jun 30, 2007.

1. well i dont have classes over the summer so all i've really been doing is smoking and playing this mmorpg i used to play when i was in like 10th grade. but my character got deleted for bug abuse. anyone else here like these games?

if so, post me some links i'm bored as hell

2. whenever i see "mmorpg" I always think mighty morphin power rangers.

im high :hello:

3. heh. runescape is quite fun but theres alot of stupid pain in the ass cuntmonkeys in it, so be warned :p

4. Would the game you played happen to be Ultima Online?

I was playing WoW on a free server (wowscape) where you progress about 30 times as fast as on the normal game and it made it more fun, but the server had so many bugs, all my items were dissapearing and it constantly crashed so it wasnt much fun.

5. nah it was called xenimus it had a smaller community. im trying to get back into it. the game sucks if you dont know anyone in it, though.

6. Whenever I see MMORPG, I picture Homer Simpson saying, "Mmmm...more pigs"

7. When I was younger I played Runescape. That game controlled my life, I haven't played in a WHILE

8. I play World of Warcraft alot. Anyone else play?

9. Same man, I think everyone played that when they were 12. Quitting that shit is harder than quitting any drug I have ever done.

Fuck mmorpg's

10. ugh...i still sign on that shit every now and then just to make sure its still there. idk y. i dont want to lose something i put so much work in. im lvl 105. and my total lvl is over 1500. fun game tho. well it used to be. now its smothering with real little annoying kids.

11. lol 105 sucks now. my friend still plays and is 102 and everyone is deep red for him. everyones around 120 now

12. I play FFXI

13. ordered from preference, these are the one's i've played.
    1-WoW, definitely the best one.
    2-Everquest2, well put together game, but no World of Warcraft.
    3-City of Heroes, fun as hell, but not as well put together as the above two.

i think i've played others, but im so fucking high i couldn't remember it if i tried. :smoke: