Mmorpg

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by HelpDesk, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Anyone have any recommendations for one? I'd prefer a free one.

I've played Conquer Online, Ragnarök, Eudemon, WoW, and games of that sort... But they are all getting quite boring...

Any suggestions?

2. Runes of Magic, but that's pay to win.

3. :(    

4. Ragnarok.
    You can download it for free and play on free servers.
    It's amazing, and highly addictive :)

5. Eve Online xD

6. Vouch for Ragnarok, there are some pretty cool private servers out there. But nothing compares to the real thing, only downside (in my opinion) is the grind, but there's a grind in every MMO, so no suprise there.

RIFT is an awesome new one, kind of like WoW, but in my opinion has alot of cooler elements. The Rifts that randomly spawn are fun, they're like little instances that you have to complete with the public, and you gain rewards. It's 49.99$ and 15$ a month, but worth a try, you get first 30 days free if you buy it.

Runes of Magic is becoming a browser game in a few months, it's pretty much a WoW clone too, but it looks really nice.

7. I already played that :/

8. You could try out Guild Wars, you have to buy the disc but you dont pay every month. The community isnt nearly what it used to be because its an older game but its still fun to play.

9. Trickster Online!
    It plays almost like ragnarok but better.
    There's A LOT to do in this game, it has over 400 levels, is completely free.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2Us-6TuVLU]YouTube - Trickster Online - Korean Trailer[/ame]

Welcome to Trickster Online
    We're actually at the start of a month long event.

10. 2nd one looks pretty sweet.