Mmorpg?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by TJ., Apr 4, 2009.

1. Hey everyone, well I am just looking for a free (well, doesn't have to be free if its good), online MMORPG just so I can addicted and chill out to play it. :smoking: Anyone please, post your suggestions. :)

2. You get what you pay for.

WAR Darkfall WoW Guildwars

To be honest theres so much info out there on MMORPG's a couple of opinions from a few chaps who smoke weed shouldn't really be a factor in your decision.

3. Thanks for the info. :)
    And lol well if I'm gonna be high when I play and I'm getting opinions from smokers, it makes sence. :)

4. Here the list that I played.

Maplestory---2d mmo gameplay, really fun!
    Flyff
    Fiesta
    2moon
    Guildwars. --- Just pay the cds and its free. The best free MMO out there.
    Exteel--- Kinda like Gundam
    Mabinogi--- Same creators from maplestory. Really good.
    Rappelz

Here the site that would be really good for you. A HUGE list of free mmo.

5. Aye I guess but I just find most shit a lot more fun when baked.

WoW is a classic, but I'm having more fun on WAR at the moment mashed or otherwise, the world is pretty than WoW's when mashed and staring into the horizon.

6. Thanks Wackdeafboy, and I have played Maplestory before and got long bored with that. :p
    But thanks for the link and suggestions. :)

7. http://www.schtserv.com/download.php Phantasy Star online, i used to be pay to play, but now its free

its a VERY nice free action mmorpg, btw you owe it to your self to atleast try this out, its only 300mg download (though i'd really recommend a gamepad for this game)

8. Guild Wars or City of Heroes. Both are retail, but have no monthly fees. Eve Online is really fun if your computer can handle it.

9. City of heroes have monthly fee. 15 dollars a month.

10. It's all about WoW!

Attached Files:

11. #11 wackdeafboy, Apr 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2009
    Hey If you're looking for fun mmo and its okay to pay then try EVE online. There is a 14 day trial if you wanna try.

12. Guild wars. Free Online

13. [​IMG]

there you go

14. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8hfK3RQs2g"]YouTube - World of Warcraft Addict[/ame]

15. Silkroad Online. Free to Play but you can purchase "silks" that can buy items to enhance your experience. Botting is prevalent, I'm probably doing it as you read this. Nice game to watch visually, there are many examples on youtube if you want to get a feel for the game.

JOYMAX.COM - Global Hub of Fun :: SilkroadOnline

16. Fly for free.