Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mmmmmmmmmmmm........weed Hot Chocolate

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Gabriel Calo, Aug 25, 2009.

1. ok, so im up chillen in my room reading some of the new threads when i come across one of those a dime a dozen "apprentice toker's 'how-2s' on a moderate "fire craccer".

After i convince myself to get out of bed i find myself downstairs pondering the pantry for tea bags as i had no ritz craccers i snatch up 2 lipton teabags and hurry to my kitchen counter and unwrap both teabags and take apart and empty one of them. With haste i take my .5 of shredded green glory and load it into the teabag twisting it and tying it to a finish.

Next, i take my hot water for my tea and i put the real teabag in the how water and i slip the "weed" teabag into my poccet. then i wind up in the fridge looking for some milk when i spot some chocolate milk and i decide to make some special hot chocolate.

Now i take the chocolate milk filled mug and put in in the microwave until it bubbles. after it comes to a buble i removed the mug, dropped a pat of butter in the mug and put the weed bag in and repeated heating it up when it got cool.

Currently i am up in my room with a full mug infront of me and i am about to enjoy. leave me ur feedbacc nd comments

happy tokin":smoke:

2. You are bakkkkkkkkkkkkkedddddddddddddddddd