Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mmmmmmm....Rita's Gelati

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TheHempress, Mar 23, 2003.

1. Has anyone ever had one of these? I'm eating a Mango one right now....sooooo goooood.

2. No but there's this itailian ice stuff that you can get around here that's damn good. I had a strawberry-mango one a week ago or so.

*drool*

I gotta go git some snackage now...

3. i've had one. it was ok... not a real gelati though... real gelati is just icecream (gelati = icecream in italian)

close enough though :D

4. i don't know if we are talking about the same thing or not, but there are these bad ass ice thingies that come in a paper tube with a foil top from italy. we have lemon and cherry, one of my all time favorite stony treats

5. Ah it is Italian Ice you speak of. I enjoyed them until i got to the bottom where all the nasty "ice resin" lies. My brother tells me it is the best part though

6. OOOOOOOOOOOOH MAN!!!! I love RITAS!!! they have such good ice cream. nice and smooooooth. and the water ice is kick ass with the lil chunks of fruit! mmmmmmm!