Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mmmmmm!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PinkMom, Jan 23, 2010.

1. So, I bought these cherry flavored tobacco drops and I have this sweet hot pink cherry BIC lighter... I dropped one drop of the cherry drops into my one hitter and lit up. Mmmmmm. Delicous change of pace!

Has anyone tried this?

Would it work in my iolite?

2. that sounds sick :D
    i would love that to enhance a strawberry blunt! :rolleyes::hello::smoking:

3. That has to be extreamly unhealthy for you. What all chems are in those cherry drops? Its not made to be smoked in may change the properties of the drugs.

4. they come in a lil bottle and are meant to be smoked... but im also curious as to how "safe" this is, i see ads in HT all the time for these drops but never picked any up