mmmmm bud but please help me grow u were the same once

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MethodGreenBUD, Mar 11, 2004.

1. hey forum
    cool community you guys got here hope i will fit in. I have been smokin for 5 years now and would never look back at reality i am attempting to grow cause i am fed up with costs and havin to smoke dirty hash.
    I have 2 plants currently growin the seeds are from a cheap bag o weed they are about 3cm tall currently and i hope lookin good.
    Due to bein a broke student i am growin on a windowsill and outdoors but seems to be OK at moment but i have some questions for you growheads that i hope you can help me with.
    1. Is it true birth control pills speed up growth heard rumours but no hard evidence?
    2. What is the best UK plant food for veg and flowering?
    3. how tall should i let them grow before i try flowerin?
    4. what do i do about flowerin outside i heard i can just cover them with something at 7pm-7am to start flower proccess is this correct?
    5. have you got any good tips to help me on my grow especially for uk outdoor and food tips?
    Cheers smokin Boys and ladies
    Peace ChImPY

2. 1. I have never heard anything about birth control pills. I would advise against it though. Ask yourself, would you want to smoke a birth control pill? I think not. ;)

2. I have no idea. I don't live in the UK.

3. 12 inches. If you have limited space, then start them at 9 or 10 inches.

4. Don't know. But I do know that not even the slightest little bit of light can reach the plants when they are in their 12 hours of darkness each day. I would bring them inside for "lights out" to be on the safe side. I've never grown outdoors, so I'd probably listen to someone else when it comes to this.

5. HIDE THEM WELL!! :)

3. hi mate how you doing!welcome to the grasscity.
    1st if u dont get all the As that you need try posting some Qs on the growing out side forum!
    2nd i would germinate as many seeds as you can.Y cause theres a 50% chance there going be female at the moment the chances are your going to get on female.after that your learning so you might have some plants dye on you then theres the chance some one will find some of them.see wat im getting at.
    3rd i wouldnt bother with trying to cover your plant up to make it flour just let nature take its course.you might cause attraction to it.and you might be seen coming and going.you might have to go away for a couple of days etc etc etc...
    4th theres alot of info here all you need infact so go to generl out door growing do some reading.if you dont understand something post a Q and im sure some one will help you.
    Good luck.
    laters jay.

4. good link wattew even answerd the Q on the pill.
    laters jay.

Grasscity Deals Near You