Mmmm...METH!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 420dank, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Alcoholism can increase nose size. I don't see why something as dangerous as meth couldn't.

2. this stuff kinda sucks, but if you can control yourself it can be fun. the first time I tried it was about 2 years ago, and i smoked the poopy again about 2 weeks ago for 4 days... not really fun after the first time. dont know why i did it the second time. prob shouldnt have im kinda f'd up:smoke:

3. That may be true, but I personally don't believe that in 2.5 years it can make your nose that much bigger.

4. excuse meeeee!!!!! theres are things that can make your nose bigger?????for real?????

o_O :eek:

which things are thesee???srly..what you just said freaked me out....

eerm.....one more question..are there things that can decrease nose size as well???

....cause if there're not..it's not fuckin' fair.

5. I think good Meth is like combining the euphoria and floatyness of great ecstasy with the stimulation and concentration you get from good coke.

I like Meth, I do it every once in awhile.

6. ive done/made/sold meth before..

not somethin im proud of, but one time was all i needed in order to know to stay away from it.

baaaad, bad shit.. :(

7. I personally wouldn't try it. Ironically I have put much worse chemicals in my body than meth.

8. Ok, well lets just say that it's very rare to find pure MDMA. And yes I have been drunk many times. Whats the point about drinking? My body has never gone numb from drinking before. But you are right. Doesn't have anything to do with the drug. But the will power of the person using. I still wont take it though. I have a high probability of getting addicted becuase my mom was using when she was pregnet with me......Well with all my sibling. My younger brother just got the worst of it.

9. Haha, you will die of early age if you try every single "drug" out there. If the Datura doesn't make you flip out, the 4-MTA will have a pretty good shot at making your heart malfunction.

Really, I did say that at one point, but then I realized I would have to put so many chemicals in my body that by the end of it I would be a junkie.

10. I voted no. I tried it once, but never will again.

11. I wonder if all the folks who are saying meth is so bad are the same kids who swore on Deputy Dawg's life to their DARE officer that thye would never touch weed...

Go figure that the only people who aren't of the "omg meth killz, ur gonna be a junkie with a big-ass noze if u fuck with that shit!!!roar!1!"-opinion are the only ones who've actually done it.

Propaganda, folks. Cannabis is good medicine, but it doesn't immunize from bullshit. Sure, meth could fuck your life up... but so could alcohol, coke, xanax, and even weed- if you let it.

"All things in moderation."

12. Ill admit, I tried it twice (if that makes sense) and didn't like it, but in a weird way, I'm glad I did, because now I know I wont be going near that shit again, I saw what it did to my old friends, and it wasnt pretty.

13. you know man i gotta lot of self control but meth is somthing i wont do. they use everything under the sink to make that shit and that has no bussiness in my body

14. I don't wish to try synthetic drugs and addictive drugs so probably no.

I would possibly try pure meth since it's so hard to get. But never the crap that is on the street.

Yes, meth is very addictive but most of the damage is from other chemicals in impure meth.

15. BAD METH. BAAAAAAD.

Go Green!

16. Drink more, it happens quicker than you'd expect.

17. #57 Uookaa, Aug 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2008
    Hmmm, we've gotten some interesting replies so far, I'll put in my $0.02.

Meth is dirty, and we know this, but it is not quite as dirty as some people have it made up in their mind. If you are getting good meth, it will not be nearly as harsh on your body as apposed to shitty meth. I am not saying that you can do the shit with no side effects, but as long as you have good self control you can do it and still be perfectly fine.

The important thing to do while speaking of meth, is to look at people who have/do use it and are fine, and also the people who suffer from their addiction. I'll be the first to tell you that I have seen many bad things happen to some of my old friends due to their addiction. It is sad, and it makes me wish that they had the self-control that I have developed, because it hurts to see people messing up badly.

I first tried meth at age 14, and then didn't see the drug for a couple of months. I then started hanging out with this one kid (age 14) who would do the drug every weekend, and so I began to do it much more frequently, but not nearly as much as him. We've been pretty good friends ever since then, but I stopped hanging out with him once I had had enough of the meth scene. To get a picture in your mind of how desperate some people are with this drug, I'll have you know that the people we were getting it from were from age 19-23, the 23-year old being my friend's neighbor. It was pretty shady when I look at it these days, and that guy is still completely fucked up, but most of the other people have come off of it, or have significantly reduced usage. My friend got into a bunch of trouble, but is now fixing everything and I'm helping him. It is a very unhealthy drug, but if you're a healthy person (like myself) you can make up for it, though if you're intelligent and very conscience of health you will surely avoid it completely.

I've got to say that I love the high, and definitely enjoyed my experiences in the past. Some of the most fun I've had so far in life was fueled by the drug, and I honestly don't mind saying that. I honestly think that if I were with some of my old friends who I used to use with, I would probably be down to do it again just for fun. Have some good conversations, create some intensely detailed drawings, rearrange a room :)p), or even just run my fingertips on my scalp (since it feels great).

Just don't be too quick to judge someone who says they have/would use meth, not everyone is the same, and some people can surely handle their stuff. The ones who can are just lucky.

I hope that made sense, I'm really really high right now. QP of OG Kush from up north + me + new bong = fun.

Also, it's interesting to see how differently the posts from people who will/have tried it, versus those of the people who will not. Good stuff. :)

18. For everyone saying meth, herion, crack, etc aren't that bad...

There's a reason these drugs have destroyed so many lives. True, with self control you can limit your use, however, a majority of people cannot control their cravings. There's a reason it's called an addiction.

If you guys think that you can use these substances responsibly (aka once a month, etc), go right ahead. But realize most people don't have the willpower to do this, and if they do, they won't be able to keep it up for any long amount of time (how many people do you know who have used meth consequence free for over a few years?). By advocating the use of these drugs on the internet, you could easily give some people the wrong idea, keep in mind all of this information could be seen by children at the push of a button.

19. I definitely know what you mean, and do not advocate the use of the substance, nor any other harmful substance. But if someone is thinking of trying it, I have no problem discussing it with them to give them a better idea what it is like, and what the side-effects are.

I'd rather have kids be able to read a full discussion about the drug than have someone on the street who is addicted to it suggest it to them.

20. i have tried it like 3 times. smoked and snorted it. i dont like it. fuck crashing