mmmm kfc

Discussion in 'General' started by dr_krapp, Jan 27, 2004.

1. KFC OWNS!!!!!

MmmmmMmmm popcorn chicken :-D

2. Damn this is by far the best site in the world i mean good food and lesbians Does it get any better???

o and whadda bout popeyes thats my fav chicken place pick up a 6 pack a 12 piece an 1/8 and sum hot sauce and im srtaight next gotta go w/ T Bell steak grilled stuffed burrito w/ fire sauce and sour cream mmmmm

3. foooooood

not lesbians. :p

to be honest i'd prefere chicken and girls, both in my room.
    need weed too. am i gonna get his moved to the box?
    i hope so! :D

4. fuck.... stml...... probably some sorta likening between food and lesbians.... shit, cant remember

5. Yea, popcorn chicken is the best, especially with some bbq sauce. Damn, Im gettin hungry just thinkin about it. But if you want a burger, fuck big corporations and go to one of those homestyle places. They got the best,(usually biggest too) burgers, pretty cheap too.

6. well...

what else would I say :) ;)

7. I work at KFC....well niot for long but owelll...

foods great and pay is £4.20!

8. Arrrr, KFC. Remember Roy Rogers'? My next joint I'm smoking to the memory of that fine establishment...

And for poor students like me, Church's Chicken > KFC... you get hella more calories for $5 :) and the Church's in Oakland I used to go to had more bulletproof glass than the bank ;) great neighborhood!

9. Luke, are you raising my old threads form the daed for a reason? :wave: