Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mmmm Juicy Fruit

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Overlordodium, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Just got a HO of some of this deliciously tangy smelling dank. Smokes amazingly in the pipe and leaves a strong smell. The high is very relaxing and cerebral. Definitely one of my favourites!!
    Happy blazing everyone :hello::hello::hello:

Attached Files:

2. looks yummy maybe a bit leafy tho, last summer i had juicy fruit and i enjoyed it very much

3. Greetings,

Most people say Juicy Fruit is a very smooth strain, and although the smell is absolutely fantastic, I found it to be very harsh, even when smoked in a water bong.

It was only when I filled it up with ice was I able to enjoy the taste without the harshness.

The particular harvest I got my hands on was 100% organic too.

4. Sam Spade you are everywhere man.

5. Yea you're right, I'm also smoking on some of this right now but I like mine better in a chocolate flavored blunt:smoke:

6. I'm like herpes.

7. LMFAO THAT WAS FUNNY!!!
    I've never had Juicy Fruit before, but it sounds tasty! :D SourLimeDieseal was 1 fav of mine though

8. if you were herpes id have you here! haha just kidding. its not herpes if its everywhere...