Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mmm....taste like fruit :D

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IM HI, Sep 30, 2006.

1. This bud tastes good as it is...but throw on a lil keef and whoa...its a great fried-day night. :D

2. I had some legit "Mango" from a medical clinic in Long Beach. No joke it smelled slightly of mango, and was the hairiest orange shit ever.

3. that sounds nice...ive never tried anything quite like that...hopefully ill get to check it out oneday.

4. Ya only problem is that it was $75 for an eighth.

Hell, theres no point of having a license the way I see it. I never get rolled by the cops for smoking anyways, and the weed they have is twice as expensive as the illegal weed!

5. damn man...thats some shit...ill never have that problem here...they dont even offer a medical use license here...they hate bud in this state

6. I'm growing mango at the moment :D
    It's a sweet smoke and a nice mellow high, I love the stuff.

7. i recently got some trainwreck which had the bombest smell and tasted really good as well.

8. nice, Ive heard bout the trainwreck stuff...havent seen any come through yet, but bein new to town my sources are kinda limited...im sure it will show up eventually...least I hope so.

9. Oh man the Trainwreck that I had was pungent with smell and sticky like you wouldn't believe, I could stick them to almost anything.

10. ^^ ahhhh i love trainwreck mmmmmm

11. an old fashioned sensamilia sativa..takes a while but worth the wait