Mmm shroom chocolates

Discussion in 'General' started by Adjs311, Apr 20, 2007.

1. Shroom bars come around here every now and again they are nice, usually 20 a pop with 1.5-2gs in them so 2-3 bars does me nice.

I have had some good trips off chocolates, I find it amazing that of all the times ive seen the chocolates around everyone uses the same mold to make them.

Enjoy :hippie:

2. Ive eaten shroom chocolates..they were made with fish molds so they werent just a bar.

my first trip i ate a 25$ bar, and had a the most enjoyable trip ive ever had.

after that i started lookin for caps and stems and could eventually get them for 125$ an oz...

very good mushrooms, i just ate alittle too much i think and had the least enjoyable trip ever, and never ate them since.

I think actual caps and stems are more worth the money than bars. But depending on who makes the bars, they can be equally enjoyable. If you eat caps and stems watch the dosage.

3. yeah its definatly good to know how much your eating with the actual mushrooms.. good to have a scale heh.

4. Dudes.. im really excited. I just picked up a chocolate from my buddy whos got a bunch. My roomate and I payed $12 a bar and there is 1g in each. I cant fuckin wait.. Im doin them after my finals next week. Its gunna be my frist TRIP ever.. I dont know what to do to prepare for them. I just know its gunna be a blast. Is 1g good enough for my frist trip?

5. nope not even close.

the average dose is 3.5g... for first timers at least 2 (real weak trip)... but id go for 3g.

its weird to see shrooms sold by the gram... they are almost always sold in 1/8th, 1/4, Oz, all those kinda numbers where they can be broken into 1/8ths... dunno iv never gotten the chocolates so i guess i wouldnt know.

oh man I WISH I was trippin right now... i gotta get my hands on some more boomers.

6. hmmm, i wouldn't say 2 gr at least for a first time. mabye you should only eat one, wait an hour and then decide if you want to double your trip.
    i had a low dose my first time and it was definitely enough