Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mmm mm mm new gear :D

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by adamBC, Aug 4, 2004.

1. A brand new molecule pipe (been meaning to buy one for over a year now, seeing the one they smoked from in Harold and Kumar finally made me do it) and a sick glass on glass bowl and downstem for my other bong thats been out of commission for a few months.

i also bought School of Rock, the Big Lebowski, and some no namer movies ive never seen.

cant wait to sit down with some films, a sack, and have a good night with me and a few close buds.

2. post a pic

3. i really do wish i could be doing that. i miss my friends.

4. Yeah, where the pictures at son?

5. Aw I was expecting to see some pics :(

6. where they at mr weed master

7. I want pics!!..and what other movies did you get?

"I been keepin to a pretty strict drug regimine to keep my mind you know.....uuhh limber!"

"You want a toe? I can get you a toe. There are ways my friend, you don't want to know about. Shit I can get you a toe by 3:00. With nail polish."

hahahaha man The big lebowski is awesome!!

8. Better of Dead (John Cusak) and Made (Vince Vaughn) both awesome.

soon as I put some batteries in my cam ill have you guys a picture, just havent bothered buying any double A's for a while.

9. Dude, better off dead kicks ass!! I think I'm addicted to 80's movies though..like men at work. or ferris buelers day off..or fletch..spies like us...you get the idea..