Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mmm Blunts. {Pics}

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dhouseholder311, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Finally managed to come across some Garcia y Vega cigarillo's. Here a few pics, gotta love these slow burnin mother fuckers. Slow roll of course, no need to butcher a perfectly good leaf :)

Attached Files:

2. nice roll guy

3. very sexy blunt!

4. I'm not your guy buddy!

Haha nice blunt bro ++rep when I can

5. Thanks everyone. I take pride im my rolling skills :)

6. you roll nice blunts.

when i tell people this its usually a lie. like during a smoke sesh when some jackass rolls a blunt that runs, wide mouth, and just sucks. i still tell them they roll awesome blunts, hahaha. then wonder why i didn't roll it.

7. word, my friend last night wanted to roll the blunt.
    skeptically i allowed it, as im usualy the roller of our group

i walk out of the room to get a drink and when i came back,
    he punted the job off to his girlfriend and was playing guitar hero
    shiester!

garcia y vega. . sounds nice.
    i think ill take a trip to the store and pick me up a nice fresh leaf cigar for the blunt ill most guaranteed be smoking

bu-bu-bu-bu-blunts!!!
    :D

8. good deal homes. loving the green paint on the wall too!

9. Dude that was the first blunt I ever smoked, I forgot all about them. Im about to go get some now.... :smoke:

10. Very nice roll, man. In all honesty I've never used any Garcia y Vega's but I've heard nothing but good things about em. Bet you had fun with that blunt! :smoke:

11. Looks very nice and great choice with the Garcia y Vegas... +rep

12. Im not your buddy pal
    lol nice blunt

13. Yeah they are very nice. They had the ones in the blue box too but i love candella papers so i got the greens. Are the blue ones vanilla? anyways, thanks for the rep and such. Smoke on blades.

14. I've never smoked GV's but I do roll Garcia Vega Games which are very nice.

15. I'm not your pal, friend.

I wish I had a nice blunt like that right now... :smoking:

16. im not your friend guy

17. Thanks fella's. Heyyyy, im your pal friend guy! Here is one from today.

Attached Files:

18. i hate garcia vega.....peep the sig for my dutches

19. wish i could roll, i suck ass!

20. Hey there hood, i've seen your thread multiple times, nice stuff :). May i ask why you dont like vega's?