Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MMJ

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rob.caesar, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Hey,
    I am a Brit living in Canada. I have been told about a few online dispensaries that have opened up that only require government ID to purchase online ? Is this true ? Other sites ask for doctors note etc but Herbal Dispatch and a few others don't ask for it ... They are based out of Vancouver and I'm in Alberta where as far as I know it isn't legal just yet... Everything seems legit I just can't get my head round the selling online without doctors note..
    Thanks

2. I'm from bc and have never heard of anything like this. I would just buy off the street, most likely these are just scams.

3. Anything that isn't licensed by Health Canada isn't legal. So if they're asking you for any kind of ID or documentation from a doctor, there's no point to it. They're just trying to create the illusion of running a legal operation for medical purposes and limit the number of customers.

Are the ones not asking for documentation scams? There might be one or two, but most are legit and genuinely trying to help medical users who aren't able to get licensed in our currently flawed system with uncooperative doctors. And like any dealer, there are good and bad ones, in terms of quality.

If you're thinking of using one, make email inquiries. Be polite. Decide by the manner of the response whether you're comfortable with the whoever replies. If you decide to take a chance on one, place a small order initially.