Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MMJ Vermont

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by One Truth, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Hey any mmj patients in vermont out there? How is the process of getting the card? Im looking into getting one... Anything I should know?

2. what condition do you have? I've got Crohn's and next time I see my doc (need to make an appointment) I'm gonna bring up the topic of mmj.

please report back with whatever you learn and if you get a card.

3. Im going for multiple things and just going to tell my doctor everything it helps me with mainly including bipolar/depression/schiz, anxiety, insomnia, eating problems. So hopefully that will do but I see vt mmj is a lot different then cali so idk what will happen... Either way ill toke on :smoke:
    good luck to you too

4. I've been reading a lot of the VT laws this summer and the key seems to be that your condition is "debilitating." so, when you see your doc emphasize how you are unable to function when you are without cannabis.

5. Aight thanks for the advice!