Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MMJ users, I have a question

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ehngage, Feb 10, 2012.

1. I am just wondering, what do you guys do for your tolerance? My wife and I use marijuana medically (without a card, in the process) but sometimes my wife doesn't get all the effects she needs because her tolerance is too high. How do you guys do it? Especially those who can't go off it for too long?

2. Are you smoking, vaping or injesting as in edibles?

You can build your tolerance up faster by using edibles. :D

3. I think a vaporizer is what did it for me. I have to smoke around 3 bowls to get medicated but with the vape only a couple hits will get me just as lifted.

4. Keep smokin. :smoke:

5. vary the strains and vary the methods of ingestion

eat lot of ripe mangos before you smoke -healthy and gets you Soooooo much higher

6. Try edibles and change it up with some new strains

7. change the strains

8. [quote name='"ehngage"']I am just wondering, what do you guys do for your tolerance? My wife and I use marijuana medically (without a card, in the process) but sometimes my wife doesn't get all the effects she needs because her tolerance is too high. How do you guys do it? Especially those who can't go off it for too long?[/quote]

Gee I don't know other than to abstain for a while to clear your body of the residue then start up again. I have neuralgia and chronic migraines and have been using MMJ since last June. I smoke (two hits) every other nite and so far haven't had a tollarence problem.

9. I use wax, budder, oil (or anything that works on a skillet or oil dome) for about two weeks, then stop the hash and smoke top shelf (indica only) for two weeks then repeat.

I've been use to this routine for a few years, and I smoke from I when I wake up to when I sleep pretty much.

Other than that, all i can say is..BIGGER HITS!?!? :p

10. To add for the OP -
    I would invest in a mango corer-thing.. I hate mango seeds, which is why I haven't even tried this yet. But it is something to consider doing.

11. Hmmm... I wanna try this too. Heard it from a lot of people.